The Apollo Collection NFT sale is currently ongoing. The sale provides existing and new LOCGame players with the opportunity to purchase the limited edition collectible cards needed to play in the upcoming Season 0 of LOCGame.
We are also glad to announce that members of the LOCGame community can now earn proceeds from their game assets by trading their LOCGame cards.
Players who currently own LOCGame cards can now list and re-sell their cards at a better rate (2%) on the LOCGame Marketplace by following the simple process shared by Jay in this video.
If you want to trade your cards, follow these steps;
1. Visit the LOCG Marketplace — https://market.locgame.io/
2. Click on the Cards section to view the cards listed by other players
The marketplace is currently built on Polygon and supports Matic. We are working on integrating more cryptocurrencies and credit cards, soon. Here’s how to purchase matic on Metamask.
3. To purchase a card, click on any card you want to view the properties of the card.
5. Click on Buy to complete the purchase.
6. To list your cards click on My Cards panel
7. Select the cards you wish to trade
8. Click on the sell button to set your price and complete listing
9. If this is your first time, you will need to approve our marketplace contract to make the item transfer on your behalf when the item is sold.
10. Next, sign the listing to sell the NFT.
11. Your listing will be updated in our database and made available for purchase.
12. You can update the price or cancel your listing at any time.
Keep up with all the happenings in the LOCGame community by following us on Twitter, Instagram,TikTok, Discord, Telegram.