RBL Labs, web3 gaming studio based in Amsterdam, announced the new roadmap for its flagship TCG LegendsOfCrypto (LOCGame). LOCGame is backed by Signum Capital, NGC, LD Capital, SL2, Assensive Assets, and is a part of the flourishing Polygon blockchain ecosystem.
Since 2021, RBL Labs has achieved significant milestones, including the launch of LOCGame in beta for Web3 and Android users, complete with NFT e-commerce and marketplace features. Collaborating with esteemed designers from Prada, Burberry, Moschino and Dsquared, they brought several game characters to life. In 2023, RBL Labs unveiled 'I Know This Place?' (IKTP), an experimental web2.5 quest on Steam, utilizing modern AI tools. They joined the prestigious Cointelegraph Startup Accelerator and were recognized as a Top-10 European Blockchain Startup by the EBC in Barcelona. This June, RBL Labs will proudly represent the Dutch Trade mission at Toronto's Collision Conference.
The ambition of the new roadmap for 2023-2024 is to become a market leader in casual web3 games reaching billions of players on Apple and Android devices. It serves as a testimony of the team's commitment and expertise in web3 gaming.
Extensive Roadmap: http://go.locgame.io/roadmap23-24
- Free-to-Play mode to ensure barrier-free access to both web3 and web2 gamers
- Season 1 Launch in early 2024 with innovative core gameplay features to combine an immersive casual card game and enticing modern storytelling
- AI-Powered 3D Characters to create an immersive, narrative-rich gaming experience, making casual gaming experience compatible with the new Apple VR/AR devices
- Blockchain Recorded Player Progression and In-game Staking Rewards
- Partnership with Virtua Games Network (VGN) that guarantees an enhanced user experience by integrating LOCGame into VGN's Gamified Metaverse
"The integration of LOCGame into Virtua's cross-platform dashboard quests exemplifies our commitment to creating an immersive gaming universe for our players, and we couldn't be more thrilled to partner with LegendsOfCrypto." - Jawad Ashraf, Founder & CEO of Virtua
Other milestones include the launch of two new casual games covering broad demographics to extend LTV and create a vibrant casual gaming economy.
"The LOCGame team is committed to delivering an unparalleled gaming experience, with a focus on mobile-first casual GameFi experience. The upcoming updates and features will further solidify RBL Labs and LOCGame's position as a leader in the blockchain gaming industry." -Mik Mironov, Founder of RBL Labs