RBL Labs is building the future of GameFi. Are you passionate about crypto and NFTs? Got experience in gaming and blockchain? Send us your application, this is your chance to be part of the next big gaming lab with ambitious goals, solid funding and HUGE opportunities.
RBL Labs is a web3 gaming and NFT studio based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Rebel spirit is embedded in our team's DNA as we are developing the gaming ecosystem for the human players of the future. We love video games, cryptocurrencies and freedom.
We believe that by providing gamers with the economic incentives to own game assets and earn rewards, we can create a better ecosystem, together. Our motto is Play, Earn & Have Fun, which we believe will be a lifestyle for most of the game players in the 21st century.
LegendsOfCrypto (LOCGame) is an NFT Collectible Strategy Card Game on the blockchain with play-to-earn and metaverse features. Its unique characters are sold in special collection packs and constitute a tribute to the crypto industry folks who made this revolution possible. In 2023, LOCGame will be integrated in its native Metaverse- Cryptise City.
Leveraging Decentralised Finance and DAO governance model, we build a sustainable, community-driven gaming experience. The game itself is centred around the crypto industry pop culture, with playable characters like a Market Maker, Whale, including Binance’s very own CZ and other key proponents. At the core of the LegendsOfCrypto ecosystem is the platform's native utility token, $LOCG.
- Practice CRM activities, A/B tests, live ops and more
- Look after game operations and activities including localisation, QA, and product management
- Analyse game data, market data and provide analysis for improvements
- Provide feedback to developers for game improvements
- Establish legal, risk and compliance functions
- Structure, draft, negotiate and review a variety of legal documents including affiliate agreements, general terms and conditions, commercial partnership agreements and data protection agreements
- Be in charge of contact with any regulatory bodies, and manage any inquiries and audits
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in local and global regulation of blockchain, video gaming and financial services industries
- 2+ years experience as an Operations Manager or Project Manager
- Accounting, recruiting and legal experience is a big plus
- Manager or similar in tech/ blockchain or gaming industry
- Deep expertise in financial services law and professional legal experience
- Knowledge of Notion or Jira, Kanban board or Google Sheet - you are a master of organizing data, VLOOKUPS and formulas.
- Able to present data clearly to support business decisions
- Experience performing A/B tests, quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Understanding of Blockchain, crypto and NFTs
- Experience working on a Collectible Card Game is a big plus
- Ability to follow strictly the deadlines
- Proficiency in English
- Avid video or online games player
- Reliable, trustworthy and proactive
- Have experience in process improvement in a high growth startup
- Very organized and eye for detail
- Flexible working hours
- Working with amazing team of very talented, fun and rebellious individuals
- Ideal office location in the center of Amsterdam
- Be part of our crypto events with plenty of networking opportunities
- Lunch offered when working from office
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers
- Exposure to the world of crypto, blockchain and NFT’s
- Company crypto-perks and extra rewards
- Competitive salary depending on the level of experience
If this position is interesting to you, please apply and attach any relevant information to your resume that would assist with your application.