RBL Labs is building the future of GameFi. Are you passionate about crypto and NFTs? Got experience in gaming and blockchain? Send us your application, this is your chance to be part of the next big gaming lab with ambitious goals, solid funding and HUGE opportunities.
RBL Labs is a web3 gaming and NFT studio based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Rebel spirit is embedded in our team's DNA as we are developing the gaming ecosystem for the human players of the future. We love video games, cryptocurrencies and freedom.
We believe that by providing gamers with the economic incentives to own game assets and earn rewards, we can create a better ecosystem, together. Our motto is Play, Earn & Have Fun, which we believe will be a lifestyle for most of the game players in the 21st century.
LegendsOfCrypto (LOCGame) is an NFT Collectible Strategy Card Game on the blockchain with play-to-earn and metaverse features. Its unique characters are sold in special collection packs and constitute a tribute to the crypto industry folks who made this revolution possible. In 2023, LOCGame will be integrated in its native Metaverse- Cryptise City.
Leveraging Decentralised Finance and DAO governance model, we build a sustainable, community-driven gaming experience. The game itself is centred around the crypto industry pop culture, with playable characters like a Market Maker, Whale, including Binance’s very own CZ and other key proponents. At the core of the LegendsOfCrypto ecosystem is the platform's native utility token, $LOCG.
- Defining the techniques and processes utilized to achieve the game’s visual style and bring to life the vision for the game.
- Content creation includes: 3D modeling, texture map painting, UV layout, material setup/implementation, animation, rigging and lighting according to defined quality standards, artistic styles, conceptual designs, technical parameters and production goals.
- Collaborating with the Development team to ensure assignments are progressing in alignment with schedules, milestones and deadlines.
- Define art style through visual concepts and mood boards
- Create impressive 3D content including UI visuals, FX, and other assets
- Coordinate and provide feedback to art team members
- Significant prior experience of leading a creative team in gaming/ tech industry
- Experience in card game is a must: characters, cards and packs - from ideation to creation
- Expertise in 2D and 3D tools (3DS Max, Blender etc)
- Proven experience of managing team as well as outsourcers/freelancers
- Passion for anything blockchain, crypto & NFTs related
- Excellent knowledge in Photoshop or other equivalent packages
- Strong creativity & artistic skills
- Understanding of play-to-earn blockchain games
- Desire to learn new things and career ambitions to grow to an Art Director Role
- Outstanding skills in organizing the workflows, design systems and file structures
- Ability to follow strictly the deadlines and stay proactive
- Proficiency in English
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to progress to an Art Director or Creative Director role very fast
- Working with amazing team of very talented, fun and rebellious individuals
- Ideal office location in the center of Amsterdam or opportunity to work remotely
- Be part of our crypto events with plenty of networking opportunities
- Lunch offered when working from office
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers
- Exposure to the world of crypto, blockchain and NFT’s
- Company crypto-perks and extra rewards
- Competitive Salary depending on the level of experience
If this position is interesting to you, please apply and attach any relevant information to your resume that would assist with your application.